I am thinking of starting glucosamine (with or without chondriton) to help the pain in my hands and knees. My doctor said that I need to check which brand to use because many contain gluten. Do you know of any GF brands of glucosamine or glucosamine/chondriton? Thanks.

  Angela Taylor (Tulsa, Oklahoma)