You did not say what the system You are using if XP I would suggest using the Go Back file to a date before the last person hit a key that hid the driver of Your camera.. if earlier would suggest to avoid any deletions, there is a small unit now very cheap that You insert the picture card in and let the program that came with it do the rest..
Otis

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!