Quaried in Rutland near the Rochester quarries ; used at rockerfeller center? interior applications only ; don't recomend it for outdoors in the North east

look for samples in the grave yard ; it won't hold a polish unless sealed ; which alters the color .......did one outdoor application? and it weathered back in one year? good luck? PY

Interesting.? But somebody Very Big thought it was neat stuff and didn't get your contrarecommendation.? I've seen it at Rockefeller Center, too, often broken up into big chunks and incorporated into terrrazzo.

Meanwhile I'd like a more literary, even more published (if much less readable) source than Our Favorite Pyrate.? Anybody got anything?

Ralph