Anybody got any experience in the conservation of Verde Antique marble in
exterior applications?

I am working on a potential project which must remain nameless for the time
being, which incorporates Verde Antique which has sat out in the Northeast
climate for many decades and gotten a fair amount of weather and human (if you
consider skateboarders human) abuse, as well as what appears to me to be
shoulda-been-expected disintegration.  My feeling is that this was a  less than
wisely-chosen material for outdoor use, but evidently somebody liked  it when it
was new.  There have been some terrazzo-like patches made, other  apparently
epoxy patches (some better, some worse) and some fairly large  scale (1-2 SF?)
recent repairs in good condition that look almost like  paisley after a few
seconds' worth of close examination.

The good news is that there's no fine carving to worry about; it's all flat
(vertical and horizontal) planes.

Does anybody know of any papers, or other sources, on the conservation  of
Verde Antique, preferably exterior but will settle for interior?

Thanks.

Ralph