In a message dated 12/24/2007 2:59:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

A and B are pretty  good  my Mrs. sez but  disagrees  with C and  won't have
anything to do with the boxers (unless I am in them) which  I figure  bodes
well for the new year  nes pas?
However  I claim the boxers  are the clincher.  Merry Christmas !!! Just a
few hours now  to  go.   PY

Glad ta hear the Mrs. is interested in the contents of your  shorts.

As for Santa evidence, I'd forget about the shorts, and go with a  torn bit
of red (flannel, or whatever ya got that's red) from his breeches, or  some
white fur from his cap. Why, I ask you, would Santa be running around  your house
with his boxers exposed where he'd be snagging  them?

If ya wanna catch OJ, ya gotta think like OJ.  Which isn't  saying much.  On
the other hand, a good friend from my yout' was the  LAPD criminologist on the
OJ case.

Seymour Buns