80....... 4ft -300 lb cast stones  24inches across ...nice big stuff
architect wants it to go down in mud on a flat parapet brick wall on a
historic building
I said fine
He then said he  wants them anchored   I said they  were never anchored as
they worked in compression
He said anchor them
I said fine

He said to lay the stones down in mortar ;but meanwhile he has the roofer  to
lay down  plastic -fire and ice sheild flashing- all the way  tru and across
the setting substrate ,
 anchor I can do ...... .
......but the -fire and ice sheild - I don't feel so fine about in a bed of
mortar
why mud it ? when I am going to have a cold joint ?
Yes It needs a bed ,and yes it needs to adhere but mortar and sand  aren't
going to do much on a plastic substrate
                                            signed  stucco  by Py

Check out AOL's list of 2007's hottest products.