Steve,

I have never heard of anything like it.  There is no law against it?  You
certainly can't bull doze Indian or significant archeological sites in
Connecticut.  It never occurred to me that Caucasian graves might not be
protected.

Best,

Leland

Leland R. S. Torrence

Leland Torrence Enterprises and the Guild

17 Vernon Court, Woodbridge, CT  06525

Office:  203-397-8505

Fax:  203-389-7516

Mobile:  203-981-4004