Hello-

I grabbed the wrong bag of  blue chips at the store today .   I checked the
ingredietns when i realized they were the spicy kind and not regular.

Anyway...does anyone know if tortula yeast is gluten free?  I have never
heard of that befor?

I will call the company monday to verify   but they are closed now- 6pm
friday of course!

thanks,
suzanne