My son has CD and we will be travelling to Arizona (Phoenix, Sedona and
Grand Canyon).  Does anyone know of any restaurants that either have gluten
free menus or that would be fairly easy to get a gluten free option?  I have
already heard about Picazzos but was wondering if anyone had any other
suggestions.

Thanks.