Patrick ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________The information contained in this message, including attachments, may contain privileged or confidential information that is intended to be delivered only to the person identified above. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, sender requests that you immediately notify the sender and asks that you do not read the message or its attachments, and that you delete them without copying or sending them to anyone else.

Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 07:13:26 -0700From: [log in to unmask]: New AAM Board MembersTo: [log in to unmask]*****************************************************************
AAM ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING - September 29, 2007. Don't Miss Out!!!!!

I am happy to inform you that as a result of a very successful meeting and elections held at the Annual Assembly last Saturday, September 29, two new members have been elected to the Board of Directors of AAM.  They are Richard Yarl and Felix Ossia who will serve a three-year term each.

Two incumbent members, Dr. William Bosu, the current Chairman of the Board, and Frank Kooistra, whose terms of office had ended, were graciously re-nominated and they retained their seats.

Please join me to welcome and congratulate the new and old members.

Especially, we thank the out-going members of the board, Jennifer Kendagor Ngine and Peter Amakobe for their dedicated service in the past years.  We sincerely appreciate their work and know they will continue to work in various capacities with AAM.

Big thanks also to all the unswerving members who spent their Saturday afternoon with fellow Africans and Friends of Africa at the Assembly to make it a triumphant occasion.

To all, thank you very much indeed and looking forward to a magnificent and fruitful year.

E. Aggo Akyea
President
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>Aggo Akyeahttp://akyea.tribalpages.com/
Check my photos at:
www.flickr.com/photos/peki
"Instead of studying how to make it worth men's while to buy my baskets, I studied rather how to avoid the necessity of selling them."WALDEN by Henry David Thoreau – 1854
*** Send email to the list: [log in to unmask] *** *** Access AAM list archives: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/AAM.html ***