Well Running liquid cooling or any cooling besides, Phase Change. you can
only cool to the ambient temp in the room. So if the heat is on in a room at
lets say 75F you would not be able to cool down past 75F. If i were you i
would look into running a Zalman heat sink. They have steller performance
and they are very quiet.

--
Stoudt

                 our special coffee mugs and mouse pads