Class of '74

From: email_2coco <[log in to unmask]>
Hi everyone
I would appreciate your prayers for 2 people who are on another mailing list with me. I talked to Harry Bassler on skype and am very worried about him because I know him better due to the more personal touch actually chatting online brings. I received the message below from the list moderator of the mailing list we are all on and pass on the prayer request:

Dear Members,
I have learned that Harry Bassler is in the hospital.
He was having trouble breathing.
he was diagnosed with Bronchitis and Numonia.
His wife called 911 because he felt that he couldn't make it by car.
he has been in the hospital since Friday.
Harry Lyttal was also in the hospital. I'm not sure if he is home or not. But I ask that you say a prayer for both Harry Bassler & Harry Lyttal.