I just got back my results from the celiac anti-bodies panel. Endomysial Iga, gliadin Iga, and transglutaminase Iga were all negative. Gliadin Igg was positive with a reading of 48.7 with a reference range of  <20.0. I recall an earlier test with positive Igg, but not as high.

I seem to remember that Igg is less important than the others, but would like confirmation of that.