Well, now that it's 12 midnight, I guess my 47th birthday went off without a hitch.  It was an awesome one, and it was complete with a baptism of a 95-year-old woman in our church, a pizza party, and some birthday cake.  I have been saying I needed to sleep, but for some reason, I couldn't get any.  I took two of the Amatriptulines that I usually take 1 of, andI'm still not asleep yet.  Well, ti was a good day, and I have God to thank for a wonderful friend like Sherill and my loving husband.  Thanks, Triston.  I love you.  Thanks for all the birthday wishes I got.
Lyn Latham
Psalm 30:5 NIRV
Published author of: "Joy Comes In The Morning"
available at: www.authorhouse.com/bookstore/bookhome.aspx