I am going to Brooklyn NY in a few weeks and need HELP !!! Does anyone know of anywhere to eat Lunch, Dinner that has a Gluten Free MENU other than Outback? Please Brooklyn crew help us out. Also we need to walk or by Subway. We are statying at the Marroitt in Brooklyn. Also any help in Coney Island ?

I have looked in the archives already and cannot find anything about Brooklyn.

*******
*******