Class of '74

From: Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>

It happened suddenly, she hadnt been in very good health.  This is my mothers mother, the one I could always count for love and  affection when I felt  unimportant at home.  She was 77.  Please pray for me and my family.  I  have been very sad, I know she is in a better  place, and no longer has  poor sight due to macular degeneration.  She now has a clear mind lately she had begun to forget things and  talk strangely at times!

I just miss her.  I called her every day and saw her at least two or three times a month!

Rhonda