From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Vicki and The Rors
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 12:13 AM
Subject: Re: Lazy Preacher

Works great for the rest of us too.
Vicki

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Phil Scovell
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 4:47 PM
Subject: [ECHURCH-USA] Lazy Preacher

I am really getting to be lazy in my old age.  I have gotten to the point I
hate memorizing, and reading Braille so much, that I take my little solar
Bible out and play it for the reading of the context of the teaching I am
doing on Sundays.  I used to memorize, almost, every word of the text and
verses I would use while preaching because I'm not a very fast Braille
reader.  Now, if the text is long, I just crank up my solar powered Bible
and let him do the reading.  Works great, for me, anyhow.

Q.