I just received my 1930 George Washington  for my school house; its the full face one (Stuart?) that one would have seen in the  depression then across the room above the black board I got FDR also circa 1930 "s full face; then towards the back I will have a  Truman; I like his key west photo the best ...
I need a good Churchill, and maybe a George Marshall ... and a 48 star flag
. I have a big 28" Stalin
but he like Mao will get their own venue and not in a classroom ... Today at the school house I will host the "family" party. I often wondered what it would be like to live with the Beverly Hillbillies and so now I know.
I will  be the sous chef for all the kin folk Grandmas and cousins, Daisy Mae's with little to wear, and a slew of great big Jethros who want to wrassle  and show off their race cars and motorcycles
I will be the working  stiff with the white cooks hat telling jokes, tasting wine  and turning the chicken and brats over the coals while little ones run through the halls  and over the lawn  while teenagers shoot the bottle rockets (hey watch this!)
and the wimmin gossip ...But hey its the  Fourth ......Happy Fourth  BP and wish me luck..Py

See what's free at http://www.aol.com. -- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html