In a message dated 7/30/2007 9:14:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
I would think information about the flight paths would have been reported-on extensively (both in the papers at the time and most conclusively in the 9/11 report).
You would think that, wouldn't you?   And then, necessarily, you would think that I am some kind of idiot, who hadn't - despite indicating that this was a subject of long-term interest - to even check the newspapers at the time or even now, in retrospect, and spent only about  1.5 minutes "researching" something until he gave up and bothered an entire listserv with the question.   That's what you would think.   c

-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html