Vicki, what sleep med are you on? Just curious.

Cecily

From: The Electronic Church [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kathy Du Bois
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 4:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Coffee Club

Vicki,
You have my sympathy and prayers.
Kathy

At 07:20 AM 6/6/2007, you wrote:

Okay guys.  I'm going through a horrible time of not being able to fall asleep, and then if I do manage to get a little sleep, it's not good.  It's like a cat nap.  I don't think it's related to anything except being on sleeping medication.  I took the sleeping medication to sleep and for a while it worked pretty well, all things considered.  Then it stopped working.  When I got off it, it's like I began having this other issue.  I had some other sleep issues after John got home, but I feel like those have pretty much resolved.  I can't however continue like this.  So could you please pray that I get back the ability to fall asleep and stay there?    It's hard to hold down a job like this.  I've never been a great sleeper, but this is extremely bad.  Prayers appreciated.  Thanks in advance.  Please forgive me for complaining.

Vicki