Philip Billena writes

<<<< just like to ask if i can use two 512 ram with different manufacturer in my pc >>>>

WELL......one of those questions which can only be answered " may or may not work".  only sort of trial and error method will give a definitive picture.

generally and to be on the safe side RAM is used in matching pairs

so...I would'nt advise sticks from different vendors.

have a nice day-----Venkat

                         PCBUILD's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>