Class of '74

From: April Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Please pray that everything will go well.  My father and stepmom are coming to visit us on May 15th.  We're scrambling to find low priced air fares.  Dad has never met David and neither of us have met Mom.  She seems like a lovely wooman.  I have to ask work for a leave of absence during their stay with us because Mom requires oxygen support and I don't feel right leaving her with Dave all day.  Dad doesn't remember things well, so he will probably repeat his questions over and over, but I am so looking forward to this!

Skype Name:  april_r
MSN: No e-mail please:  [log in to unmask]
AIM: No e-mail please:  [log in to unmask]
Yahoo Messenger No e-mail please:  [log in to unmask]
"God is still on the throne!"
April and Miss Flurrie