Hi Jeffrey Ottie,
Thanks for the information. Here is the System Information and other
information you requested:

Gateway Pentium 3 Windows 2000 Professional with Office XP Professional  with
Front Page, Version -5.0.2195 Service Pack 4 Build 2195, Model - Brookings,
System type - X86-based PC, Processor - X86 Family 6 Model 8 Stepping 10
Genuine  Intel 110, Bios Version - Amibios(c) 2000 American megatrends Inc.,
version, Total Pysical Memory - 391,600 KB, Available Physical Memory - 105,724
KB, Total Virtual Memory - 1,33,144 KB, Available Virtual Memory - 746,996 KB,
Page File Space - 942,544 KB.  Local Disk(C) Capacity 18. GB, Used - 16.8  GB,
Free - 1.79 GB.  I use Internet Explorer 6 Browser and Mozilla Firefox
2.0.0.3 Browser. I have been updating Microsoft Updates whenever notified. I use
Ace Utilities and Ad-Aware SE Personal.  My AOL 9.0 Security Edition has an
excellent anti-virus and firewall with McIntee and regularly updates.

Gerald Gillman