Who is nelson Mandella ?I asked my mud man

he turned his oldies station down that he has got wired near the mixer and after a second of eye brow raising thought  answered with a snap of his fingers

"Sang with Martha " .....then went back to his mud making duties singing "Nowhere to run ;no where to hide ".....py

See what's free at http://www.aol.com. -- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html