HEY, I know what TTTT is, and the Bob Newhart reference.

  _____

From: The Listserv that makes holes in Manhattan schist for free!
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 5:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [BP] To tell the truth

AOL reports Tom Poston has just died at 84. Somehow the obit omitted mention
of TTTT, but it did say he'd married Suzanne Pleshette in 2000.  Wonder if
that give Bob Newhart a nightmare.

Maybe I better not mention any more ancient celebrity names.

Ralph

  _____

See what's free at AOL.com <http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000503> .

-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the
http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html