Whaddaya mean you wonder? Why is there any doubt in your mind that they can't STAND us?

You'd think they'd at least have sense enough want to be like us in the good ways, and not be like us in bad ways. Not that we have bad ways.

Ralph

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 1:22 PM
Subject: Re: [BP] act 4 scene 2 lines 996-9

I sometime wonder if they even like us.

Ken

From: The Louis Sullivan Smiley-Face Listserv! [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rudy Christian
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 1:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

Hmmmm.... I like the idea of a comix for the Mortar Wars... it may
attract unsuspecting youth to the traditional trades as a viable career
option.
>If my suspecting youth are any gauge, I think they'll go with the video game and skip the trades.

>Ralph

You’re right Ralph. We’ve done a dammed good job of making young people not want to grow up to be like us!
Rudy
-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html -- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html