If they were empties, why would they wind up in somebody's skull, as opposed to bouncing off their head?

Hell Ralphie, I was just guessing what they might do - and have no interest in finding out - perhaps you'd like to do a re-enactment with a mild wind. On or in, anything from 12 stories up is a pain for even my thick South Jersey skull...

Twybil

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 12:49 PM
Subject: Re: [BP] Persistence in Specifications was Paint Question

Ken--

This has all the makings of a sit-com! One of my favorites (no damage however) was when we "hired" Jan's son to draw some sketches of the cornice at 32 E 64th St - Kitty Carlisle Hart lived there -we called it Kitty's Cornice. He did the drawings on a Friday. When I went to the site on Monday I spied the 6 beer cans he had balanced at THE EDGE OF THE CORNICE. Seems he was doing more drinking than drawing. I can't believe they didn't end up in someone's skull...

Tw.

If they were empties, why would they wind up in somebody's skull, as opposed to bouncing off their head?  Musta been a very windless (as opposed to windlass) weekend.

Ralph

-- To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html