Ken,

Now that a recent dead line has passed, I have spent the last hour catching
up on all these great posts.  I was really enjoying all the stories about
lime and natural cement, and then you have to go water it all down with
SCREAMING AQUA!!

A pinch of this and spit of that.

Best,

Leland

Leland R. S. Torrence

Leland Torrence Enterprises and the Guild

17 Vernon Court, Woodbridge, CT  06525

Office:  203-397-8505

Fax:  203-389-7516

Pager:  860-340-2174