Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to: AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701 Phone: 608-258-0261 -- Email: [log in to unmask] Web: www.AfricanAssociation.org

Dear Community:

I will be taking an extended leave of absence from the WORT airwaves for the entire summer - 07 period.
I will be off to learn Spanish for one month, back and then off to sit with my dad.

With DJ Lasisi's support, I will be looking for an appropriate person to fill that slot.

The person must be committed to the ENTIRE African community and not one geo-cultural region.  I will be looking for a person who will be compatible with DJ Laurie.  I will also be lookiing for a sense of selflessness.  Lord knows we have too many only willing for self-promotion.  Again, the blessing of the community and the ability to work in concert with DJ Laurie are a must.

P.S. - This volunteer positon may be extended.

Trini