Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to: AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701 Phone: 608-258-0261 -- Email: [log in to unmask] Web: www.AfricanAssociation.org

FYI,

On behalf of the African Association of Madison, I would like to inform all members and non-members of AAM, who are not aware, that Mrs. Kosso Weller had a knee surgery last week and she is now convalescing at the Oak Park Place Home.

She is in Room 114 and her telephone number is 608/663-8618.  The Street Address is:  718 Jupiter Drive, Madison.  We wish her fast recovery.  Cheers!

Meja