We can be the Church.....through the web and media....Sweet T

-------Original Message-------

Date: 3/18/2007 12:51:51 AM
Subject: Re: finding a church.

Jen,

We went 3 and a half years church hunting once.  I finally and literally
gave up.  One day, a little church 5 minutes from our house had a 15 minute
radio program on Sunday afternoons to which I tuned.  I heard just the
closing announcements, phone number and location.  I called, we joined, and
stayed for five years until the church basically folded.  They died on the
vine.  So, I understand the frustration.  The big Baptist church across the
street we were members of, and active in, for 13 years, moved out, after 40
years plus, and no one even knows if they exist any longer.  Breaks my
heart.  So I certainly understand.  We'll pray.

Phil.