I just received an e-mail from a trusted friend.  The title was "Digitalediting.pps. When I tried to open the attachment, I got the following message:

"This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action.  Create an association in Folder Options control panel."
I am unsure how to do this or if I can do this.  I have PowerPoint Viewer 93 and PowerPoint View 97, but these are not opening the attachment.  I do not have Microsoft Office.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Sharon K.