Please can you help.  Normally I do not have any trouble either sending or receiving e-mails (including attachments).  However, I have discovered recently that certain e-mails that I have sent with an attachment (Word documents) have not been received.  They show up as having been sent in my Sent Items Box and I do not get back a mail failure delivery notice.  This has happened on several occasions.

Can you explain what could be causing this please?

I am using Outlook Express, XP Home and Word 2003.

Many thanks

Chris

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>