I have searched the archives forthe problem i'm having: that my windows XP
has crashed now i'm fed up with windows and want to install suse linux so i
want to format my hard drive so i have all space available and now that i
have created a boot cd w/ floppy disk from stable Windows XP machine I try
to format C: and i get bad command or file name. I have tried different
things like /s  or /u  on the end of the format command but same result
occurs.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode