Hi List,

I have a friend who is running Trend Micro Internet Security 2007.  I gave him the exact same settings for his profile to enable incoming ports 5198 and 5199 UDP for Echo Link Connectivity.  He still has the same time-out errors.  The only difference between our 2 systems is that he is using Verizon as his provider and I am using Time Warner.

I have my own router that I am able to configure.  He has a router provided by Verizon.  How can one enable this router so that Echo Link will connect?

Thanks in advance for any information.

The Scourge Of Authoritarianism Is Intellectualism