Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to: AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701
Phone: 608-258-0261 -- Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.AfricanAssociation.org

You know what Vera? I am not suprised at your reactions at all because religious and legal issues are always incompactible. But sometimes it helpful to think outside the box. I still suggest that you desist from hasty conclusions and judgements.
  Florence Naab

VERA R CROWELL <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to: AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701
Phone: 608-258-0261 -- Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.AfricanAssociation.org

Excuse me, but the article is not about women who have been raped. It's about women in sexual relationships who got pregnant. This has nothing to do with the church. It has to do with the soul and the spirit of a nation. There is a sickness and a hardness that comes into a nation and its people when its children are devalued and women are encouraged to kill them. Not only encouraged, but a woman's self-worth and equality is tied to the ability to kill her children at will. Why do feminists tout abortion as their number one right? Pay is still not equal; the number of female tenured faculty is still not equal, especially in the sciences, but they put all of their efforts and dollars into ensuring that women can kill their children quickly, easily, and repeatedly. Why?