Here are the replies so far.  I am happy to accept this as assurance that this sherry is gf.

Thanks all,  Jessie

I've had the sherry of which you write with no ill effects. Keep in mind I didn't contact the company (I rarely do) as to it's actual status. It's very good by the way.

It is GF.  I use it quite often for my recipes.
Enjoy,