R.O.C.K.-Raising Our Celiac Kids

Somerset, MA Chapter

R.O.C.K. (Raising Our Celiac Kids) is a free support group throughout the
United States and Canada for parents, families, and friends of kids with
celiac disease or gluten intolerance.

A NEW Chapter of R.O.C.K. is forming in Somerset, MA.

The Somerset, MA R.O.C.K. Chapter is seeking anyone who is raising a child
that follows a gluten-free diet.

If you are interested in participating in the Somerset, MA R.O.C.K. Chapter,
please contact

Stacey Nasrallah
or
Imad Nasrallah

(508) 674 – 6211

www.somersetrock.org

e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Our First meeting is December 18th.  Refer to the attachment.