Is there any risk of gluten in blended margaritas?  I am pretty sure the tequila (corvo) was fine - but what about the bottled margarita mix and triple sec or other additions the barman could have added.

I'm trying to figure out if I have a tummy bug or was glutened. Any thought much appreciated. I will summarize. Thx