Class of '74

From: Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all,
    Just thought I would update you all on what's going on.  Last wednesday I had an allergy test done and I'm just allergic to pollen, trees and dust mites.  I also didn't do well on the lung test and I have an ear infection.  So now I am taking allergy shots, medicine for ear infection and I'm on an enhailer along with my regular allergy medicine.  Please pray that my allergies start to get better soon because I have been getting sick almost ever other day because of drainage in my throat.  Today I went for a ct scan of my sinuses.  I have had a headache all day.  Well hope you all are doing well.  I have been busy with work so I haven't posted much.  This month and next I will be doing some over time.

Later,
Amy