***************************************************************** Note: Fiscal year of AAM is October 1 - September 30.

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to; AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701, 608-258-0261, [log in to unmask], www.AfricanAssociation.org

I am happy to inform you that as a result of the elections held at the Annual Meeting on Saturday, October 28, two new members have been elected to the Board of Directors of AAM.  They are Koso Weller and Ray Kumapayi.

Two incombent members, Jennifer Kendagor and Jon Gramling retained their seats.

Please join me in congratulating the new members.  Especially, we thank the out-going members of the board, Meja Maka and Samba Baldeh for their dedicated service in the past year.  We sincerely appreciate their work and know they will continue to work in various capacities with the AAM.

Thank you.

E. Aggo Akyea
President