Deri James wrote:

>>>PS Still waiting for a princess to come along and wake me with a kiss
>>>- any
>>>Princesses on the list?

Does your better half know that you are trawling for Princesses on the
Internets, Deri? ;-)  How come she doesn't qualify?

>>>(Perth is too far away).

Yeah, yeah, I know, Perth is too far away from *everyone and
everything*, even other states in the same country, so we are constantly
being told. ;-(   I'm surprised anywhere else in the world know we
exist, Perth is known as the Most Isolated City In The World.

Rayna