-KC- Ministries

From: Sheila Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Hi to everyone!
How are you all fairing with the hot weather? Carol you mentioned it is still very hot in the UK. Here in California this past week we had temperatures in excess of 115 fahrenheit! Although, right where I live it only got in to the mid nineties.   We don't have the same level of humidity as other parts of the country, but when one doesn't have air conditioning, hot is still draining, sticky and uncomfortable! Here in the Sanfrancisco Bay Area, especially during the summer months, we frequently have a temperature spread of 40 degrees! I can go by car ten minutes from here and have the temperature increase by 30 degrees, easily!
Blessings,
Sheila and Vinnie
Oakland California