From: Richard Yarl <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Wilmot & Lucy: It's A Baby Boy!!!
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 20:23:03 -0700

AFRICA FEST 2006: Saturday, August 26 @ Warner Park

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to; AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701,
www.AfricanAssociation.org

Greetings with great and wonderful news, friends.

God has blessed Wilmot & Lucy Valhmu and the African
community in Wisconsin with a very healthy and well-alert
new life, a baby boy.

Togbah-Suah Kondwani Yakpawolo Valhmu was born
today, Tuesday, August 2, 2006. at 3:21 pm at the Meriter
Hospital in Madison, Wisconsin.   He weighed was 8 lbs,
6 oz and he was 19 3/4 inches long.

Mother and child are doing very well at the hospital.  They can
be reached in Rm 574 at telephone numbers (608) 327-4749
and (608) 347-2859.

Please join me in giving thanks with praises to God who gave
this gift of life.  Let us then congratulate Wilmot & Lucy for this
new
and wonderful addition to our community.  May all of us
find joy and peace with love as we celebrate this new life.

          Richard Yarl

'ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING'