Okay, my world was rocked by the recent post about gluten in a few
particular brands of paper towel (was it Brawny and Marcal?).  So, does
anyone know about the other ones?  I will investigate myself, but if any of
you have done inquests into Bounty, Viva, Seventh Generation or the others,
please let me know so I don't repeat work!

THANKS
Joanna