Has anyone on the list had a student attempt gf life at any of these colleges?  I would very much appreciate knowing about good or bad experiences.

Carthage College (Kenosha, WI)
Coe College (Cedar Rapids, IA)
Elmhurst College (Elmhurst, IL)
North Central College (Naperville, IL)
Illinois Wesleyan University (Bloomington, IL)

I would also appreciate (and will summarize) any information about opportunities to eat or shop gf in any in any of these communities.

Thanks very much!!

Andy Thomson
Matteson, IL