Sometime between Wednesday and Thursday I lost about 100MBs in my C drive. I only had about 250 to start with so it`s a big problem with memory and running programs...Even updating my Norton AV files is a problem as it fails if you have less than 150 MBs available. I scanned with my Norton Av multiple times..scanned online with BitDefender..both turned up nothing. However a Symantec online scan found Trojan.pova. I ran my Norton AV scan again w/o finding it. The log in Norton AV on the connections tab indicates a possible Trojan "Backdoor-g-1". The Symantec site states that many times this is a false indication of infection or intrusion as the port it uses(1243) is used for other connections as well. In any case no scan has found it on my computer either. But I`m not reassured by any of these scans really! Btw..I`ve also run scandisk and defrag (which prompted me that there were errors on the disc that had to be repaired before defrag would run) and all seems normal. Can someone please help? Ideas..suggestions or remedies are very welcome! I`m running Win98, IE6, on a Dell 400, Pentium2.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml