From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Annmarie Dawson
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">AAM (African Association of Madison)
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 7:34 PM
Subject: NO DRINKS ALLOWED

I must first apologize for sending this email to the list but it is the best way I know to contact a large audience.

For those attending my son, Martin's wedding celebration, please be informed that NO DRINKS ARE ALLOWED from the outside.  It is part of the contract that I signed that I would not bring any drinks into the establishment.  I can bring my own food but the establishment serves the drinks.

Thanks, in advance, for your understanding.

Ann Marie
*** Send email to the list: [log in to unmask] *** *** Access AAM list archives: http://listserv.icors.org/archives/AAM.html ***