Karen,

I haven't seen that testimony either . . ..

--
Carol

From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Karen Carter
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 1:47 AM
Subject: Re: Heaven

Hi David,  I too have visited Heaven when I had blood poisoning and was dead for about an half hour.  I wrote about it in my testimony I sent earlier this year If I still have a copy of it I will send it to you.  I too remember the heavenly chior coming down and surrounding me and you are right there is no sound on earth like it.

--
Can you imagine what a scarcity of news there would be If everybody obeyed
> the Ten Commandments?

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter '74
-KC- Ministries