Thanks for praying.  It feels better than it did last night.

Amy
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Karen Carter
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 9:32 PM
Subject: Re: Sick

Thank you Lord for healing Amy's stomach right now in your precious name we pray.  Amen

--
Can you imagine what a scarcity of news there would be If everybody obeyed
> the Ten Commandments?

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter '74
-KC- Ministries

From: Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all,
    I'm not feeling to good right now.  I get like this ever so often.  My stomach feels like my stomach is upside down just really messed up.  It don't really hurt just messed up and my supper is gone.  I've gotten sick 2 times so to say.  It should be gone over night and I'll feel better in the morning.  That's how it usually works but say a prayer for me.

Amy

Checked by AVG Free Edition.